Monday, March 25, 2013

Reivew for Bound in Evil by Marie Rose Durfour

Ai yi yi! Hot, sexy, and dangerous. Those are just some of the words I would use to describe this book. I hated that life got in the way of me reading this but was glad when I was able to pick it back up and get sucked into it.

Welcome to Springbrook Massachusetts! A sleepy little East coast town that seems normal on the outside but is anything but once you start digging into its roots. Under the seemingly normal cover that everyone sees lies magic and an evil that is boiling beneath the surface just waiting to come to life.

Nate is sheriff McSexy to every woman in town including Meg. Ever since the two of them met the night she first came to town, she's not been able to stop thinking of him. Her mind is constantly on him while her body hungers fro his touch. Little does she know that her future with him is already set thanks to magic.

Even thought Nate knows what is to happen he finds that his will is weak where Meg is concerned. He tries to stay away but can't. After giving up the fight he gives into not only his carnal needs but his destiny knowing full well what could and will happen.

There wasn't anything about this book that didn't keep me turning the page. I couldn't believe some of the things that happened while others were foreseeable with an unforeseen outcome. Just because you know your destiny doesn't mean you can't find some way to change it and that's exactly what this book is. It had me on the edge of my seat during some parts and utterly shocked at others. It's a book I'd recommended to anyone who likes a paranormal fight of good vs evil with some hot action between a hot small town sheriff and the woman who changed his life forever before she even entered it. Meg and Nate are definitely a couple I would love to read about more.


No comments:

Post a Comment